CAFI Newsletter #381

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri May 1 17:45:31 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #381 Friday, May 1, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. Tears and joys
Jerusalem Post - April 27, 2009
Do you want to understand this country? Accompany us during the 48 hours that take in Remembrance Day and Independence Day. There's a joke that says most Jewish holidays can be summed up thus: "They tried to kill us, they didn't succeed, let's eat." Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha'atzmaut are different. The reality is more like: "They're still trying to kill us. We won't let them win. Let's eat."
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. The outrage continues
Anne Bayefsky - April 23, 2009
The UN's racist anti-racism conference "Durban II" rammed through a final declaration three days before its scheduled conclusion. On Monday Iranian President Ahamadinejad had opened the substantive program by denying the Holocaust and spewing antisemitism. A day later UN members rewarded Iran by electing it one of three Vice-Chairs of the committee which adopted the final declaration.

c.. The new deniers
Jerusalem Post - April 20, 2009
Sixty-four years after the defeat of the Nazis, the memory and the meaning of the catastrophe they wrought is being chipped away, sometimes unintentionally, but mostly in a cynical, premeditated manner.

d.. Excusing Abbas, Courting Hamas
P. David Hornik - April 29, 2009
Once again, then, this week finds Israel having a lot to celebrate and a lot to mourn. On the plus side is Israel's continued thriving despite all the obstacles. On the negative-the continued inversion of moral norms when it comes to pursuing something called "peace" in regard to the Jewish state.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org