CAFI Newsletter #380

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Apr 17 16:28:09 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #380 Friday, April 17, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. Surviving in a post-American world
Caroline Glick - April 13, 2009
Like it or not, the United States of America is no longer the world's policeman. This was the message of Barack Obama's presidential journey to Britain, France, the Czech Republic, Turkey and Iraq this past week. AMERICA'S BETRAYAL of its democratic allies makes each of them more vulnerable to aggression at the hands of their enemies - enemies the Obama administration is now actively attempting to appease.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. That His name may be declared in all the earth
Stan Goodenough - April 9, 2009
While Mitchell's two previous visits were characterized by a "willingness" to hear what Israel had to say, now he is coming "to do some talking himself." He is to be followed by Obama, the man accorded messianic status by hundreds of millions of people around the world, and who Tuesday spelled out his intentions in this matter:
"Let me be clear," he told the Turkish parliament, "the United States strongly supports the goal of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security."

c.. The Durban II charade
Jerusalem Post - April 17, 2009
Those who understand the Orwellian newspeak of the "World Conference against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia and Related Intolerance" will appreciate that by affirming Durban I and denouncing "occupation," the conference's built-in anti-Israel majority has simply found a palatable way to continue exploiting the cause of human rights in order to demonize the Jewish state.

d.. Obama's Two-State Delusion
P. David Hornik - April 9, 2009
"In the Middle East," President Obama told the Turkish parliament on Monday, "we share the goal of a lasting peace between Israel and its neighbors. Let me be clear: the United States strongly supports the goal of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security."

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org