CAFI Newsletter #379

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Apr 3 16:09:17 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #379 Friday, April 3, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. Ending Israel's conditional legitimacy
Caroline Glick - April 3, 2009
In the chanceries of Europe, the die has apparently been cast. The time has come to launch an all-out diplomatic war against Israel. That is, the time has come to begin to unravel EU acceptance of Israel's right to exist.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. Europe, we hear you; now you hear the word of God
Stan Goodenough - March 30, 2009
This is a message to the foreign minister of the Czech Republic and to his counterparts in the European Union, over which his government currently presides: Israel this weekend heard your clear and unequivocal message; your demand that its new government embrace and facilitate the division of Jewish lands for the creation of an Arab state; your warning that Israel will pay if it fails to acquiesce.

c.. Obama Joins Human-Rights Charade
Anne Bayefsky - April 3, 2009
Pres. Barack Obama has announced that the United States will seek a seat on the U.N. Human Rights Council for the first time. The formal election of new members is in May, but the result is a foregone conclusion. The human-rights abusers who dominate the Council and use it to protect themselves, to eliminate universal standards, and to demonize their democratic foes are already celebrating. This is a surrender of American values unlike any other. The spectacle of this particular president legitimizing a lethal weapon for the defeat of human rights will haunt him until the end of his term.

d.. Europe Snubs Israel, Courts Hamas
P. David Hornik - April 3, 2009
The discrepancy is interesting: while Europe is already putting the freeze on an ostensible warming with Israel, punishing it for what Europe considers unpardonable offenses, all Hamas would have to do for Europe to enthusiastically befriend it is make a few statements.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org