CAFI Newsletter #378

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Mar 20 16:38:25 EDT 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #378 Friday, March 20, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. How Hamas became 'kosher'
Caroline Glick - March 20, 2009
Today Hamas stands on the cusp of international acceptance. It may take a week or a month or a year, but today Hamas stands where Fatah and the PLO stood in the late 1980s. The genocidal jihadist terror group is but a step away from an invitation to the Oval Office.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

b.. The Folly of "Investigating" Gaza
Alan M. Dershowitz - March 19, 2009
On March 16, 2009, a group of 16 self-described experts on "international justice and reconciliation of conflict"-including Bishop Desmond Tutu, who has characterized Israeli self-defense actions as "un-Christian"-called for the establishment of "a United Nations Commission" to conduct an "independent and impartial investigation" of war crime allegations growing out of the Gaza conflict.

c.. Time for Obama to stop stalling about UN's hateful anti-hate conference
Anne Bayefsky - March 18, 2009
The new draft is a textbook example of diplomatic double-talk. Diplomats often couch objectionable outcomes in superficially unobjectionable language, using a tool that lawyers call "incorporation by reference." Don't repeat the offensive words in the new document; just include them by referring to another document where they can be found - and which most people won't bother to read.

d.. Misery Pays
Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld - March 10, 2009
If the newly pledged $5.2 billion are distributed, each of the 4 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza would receive $1,300 dollars. In comparison, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), provided in humanitarian aid for 2.5 million Darfur refugees from 2003 to 2006 -- only $100 per person annually.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org