CAFI Newsletter #376

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Feb 20 16:05:42 EST 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #376 Friday, February 20, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. Trust in the Lord and stand on the Land
Stan Goodenough - February 17, 2009
Human rationale and logic says Israel has no alternative but to go along with what the world wants and relinquish claim and title to their land. The followers of other gods, gods like Allah, and gods like 21st Century Secular Humanism, say Israel has no choice and Israel has no chance. But along with the Psalmist this is my plea:
"O Israel, trust in the LORD; He is your help and your shield."

b.. Obama's Durban gambit
Caroline Glick - February 20, 2009
Some might argue that no Israeli interest is served by openly condemning the White House. But when the White House is participating in a process that legitimizes and so advances the war against the Jewish state, such condemnation is not only richly deserved but required
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

c.. Not voting for Messiah
Stan Goodenough - February 15, 2009
Except for a few faithful souls, Israel as a whole appears to have abandoned any hope of retaining the heart of its homeland - Judea and Samaria - the cradle of its nationhood. The nations want Israel to relinquish that land to appease the Muslim world and bring a semblance of quiet to the Middle East, thus hopefully stabilizing the price and securing the supply of oil.

d.. Canada and Canadians stand proud
Hon. Jason Kenney - February 19, 2009
No country has a record on Israel and antisemitism that comes close to Canada's under the conservative Harper government. Just read Minister Kenney's FANTASTIC Speech on Anti-Semitism at Lancaster House, London , England to see another example.

e.. The Robbing of Gaza
Joseph Klein - February 9, 2009
In a rare admission of Hamas' wrong-doing, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East ("UNRWA") promptly condemned Hamas in a sternly worded press release for seizing its humanitarian supplies by force on February 3, 2009. For once, UNRWA did not deem it necessary, in the name of moral equivalency, to attack Israel at the same time.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org