CAFI Newsletter #374

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Jan 23 10:36:03 EST 2009

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #374 Friday, January 23, 2009
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published recently. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. I choose to say it's God
Stan Goodenough - January 19, 2009
The LORD God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - He is God. He is also the Commander of Army of the Lord. I will praise Him for every report of protection and aid to Israel's soldiers. And I dispute and reject the claims of all those who accuse Israel of fighting an unrighteous war..

b.. Canada's finest moment
John Robson - January 20, 2009
You know what makes me proud to be Canadian? The Harper government standing alone in the UN Human Rights Council. That body's latest one-sided anti-Semitic resolution passed 33 to one, with 13 abstentions. We were the one, alone, and you couldn't ask for better company. To be alone in one's position on Israel in the UNHRC is no embarrassment. It is the only place of pride.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

c.. The Israel Exception
Why is Israel alone accused of "war crimes"?
Alan M. Dershowitz - January 21, 2009
The accusation of war crimes is nothing more than a tactic selectively invoked by Israel's enemies. Those who cry "war crime" against Israel don't generally care about war crimes, as such, indeed they often support them when engaged in by country's they like. What these people care about, and all they seem to care about, is Israel. Whatever Israel does is wrong regardless of the fact that so many other countries do worse.

d.. The UN Bailout of Hamas
Joseph Klein - January 13, 2009
Hamas is the aggressor against Israeli civilians and is using its rule of Gaza to treat its own civilians as human shields. Sadly, but not surprisingly, the United Nations has become an enabler of Hamas's campaign of deceit and of its crimes against humanity. The UN has turned into an instrument for legitimizing the enemies of peace and freedom.

e.. The 'oldest hatred' lives, from Gaza to Florida
Mark Steyn - January 12, 2009
As I always say, the "oldest hatred" didn't get that way without an ability to adapt: Once upon a time on the Continent, Jews were hated as rootless cosmopolitan figures who owed no national allegiance. So they became a conventional nation state, and now they're hated for that. And, if Hamas get their way and destroy the Jewish state, the few who survive will be hated for something else. So it goes.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org