CAFI Newsletter #372

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Wed Dec 24 11:32:49 EST 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #372 December 24, 2008

"And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.' Suddenly, a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests" - Luke 2: 8-14

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Please check our homepage for some great holiday reading.
The newsletter will resume in 2009.
Thank you for your support!