CAFI Newsletter #371

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Dec 5 15:25:28 EST 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #371 Friday, December 5, 2008
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles available on our Home Page.

a.. The rabbi and the terrorists
Dennis Prager - December 2, 2008
Why would a terrorist group of Islamists from Pakistan whose primary goal is to have Pakistan gain control of the third of Kashmir that belongs to India and therefore aimed to destabilize India's major city devote so much of its efforts - 20 percent of its force of 10 gunmen whose stated goal was to kill 5,000 - to killing a rabbi and any Jews with him?

b.. The world watches, Israel waits, we pray
Stan Goodenough - November 26, 2008
As we count down the days to the inauguration of the man it seems almost every nation on earth rejoiced to see win, and to the prospective election in Israel of a man virtually no-one on earth wants to see win, we should certainly pray that God's will be done here on earth, as it is in heaven.

c.. Chabad Haven: Grotesque irony in Mumbai.
David Klinghoffer - December 1, 2008
A Chabad House is not just a synagogue. It's more like a hospice in the old-fashioned sense, where spiritual pilgrims, lost souls, traveling businessmen, and ordinary local worshippers alike find a place to enjoy community - with meals, prayer, learning, even a place to sleep. Often there's a school attached to the institution.

d.. Rockets Fly, The UN Lies
Arlene Kushner - December 2, 2008
Tellingly, not one of the UN's representatives paused to dwell on the hardships faced by Israeli victims of Palestinian terror - not least the rocket attacks that have relentlessly pummeled Israeli villages and cities. Given these very conspicuous omissions, it is not surprising that Israel remains wary of the UN's role as a mediator in the conflict.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org