CAFI Newsletter #368

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Oct 10 11:31:42 EDT 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #368 Friday, October 10, 2008
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles available on our Home Page.

a.. UN: A vehicle promoting evil
Isi Leibler - October 7, 2008
We should encourage the emerging view that challenges the validity of democratic states bearing the brunt of the cost of financing a global body exploited for the promotion of evil objectives by the numerically dominant tyrannies. Today, the case for the dissolution of the UN political framework while retaining those welfare agencies which make a constructive contribution has never been greater.

b.. Who in the Arab world benefits from financial crisis?
Dr. Jonathan Spyer - October 7, 2008
The most notable political response to the financial crisis so far has come from Islamist political circles. The response has taken the form of unabashed glee at America's discomfiture, along with attempts to cast the blame for the situation on that ever reliable stand-by - the Jew.

c.. Jews - It's YOUR land; when will you JUST SAY SO!
Stan Goodenough - October 5, 2008
Israel, if you look around you, you may have much reason to fear. And if you put your trust in man, or in a nation, you will surely be let down. But if you look to the One who still gazes on you with love, to Whom you remain His special treasure and the apple of His eye, and if you put your trust in Him, your fear will leave you and your hope will be restored.

d.. Just be our friend
Barry Rubin - October 5, 2008
If the other side won't give anything, they insist, merely offer more. And if the other side takes those concessions, pockets them, gives nothing in return and continues its behavior, this merely proves you have to give still more.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org