CAFI Newsletter #366

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Sep 5 18:12:34 EDT 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #366 Friday, September 5, 2008
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles available on our Home Page.

a.. Remembering the Forgotten Jews
Daniel Brainich - September 4, 2008
The expulsion of Middle Eastern Jews from their traditional homelands in the Arab world has long been one of history's less recognized tragedies. But thanks to several prominent pieces of legislation, that historical wrong may soon be righted.

b.. The Reality of a Palestinian State
By Joseph Puder - August 29, 2008
Any future Palestinian state would be unstable and violent at best. The Fatah controlled gangs would clash with Hamas armed gangs not over ideology as much as over turf and profits. Again, this is not a guesstimate but a present reality.

c.. What the truce has done for Gilad Schalit
Evelyn Gordon - September 3, 2008
When Israel concluded a truce with Hamas in June, Defense Minister Ehud Barak declared that it was primarily "for Gilad Schalit's sake." The truce, he said, would facilitate negotiations with Hamas for the kidnapped soldier's return. Last week, Barak continued reciting that mantra even as it collapsed around his ears. According to media reports, Hamas has tripled its price for Schalit since the truce began.

d.. Condi and Israel's Disgrace
P. David Hornik - August 27, 2008
The rationale offered for appeasing Abbas is his supposed moderacy along with the supposed comparative extremism of Hamas. The present U.S. and Israeli governments have gone too far and too cravenly along this path to ask what this "moderacy" could be worth if it's so closely tied to the very force that is purportedly being fought: terrorism.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org