CAFI Newsletter #364

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Aug 1 15:53:10 EDT 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #364 Friday, August 1, 2008
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles available on our Home Page.

a.. The death penalty for terrorists
Shmuley Boteach - July 21, 2008
But there exist those fiends whose crimes are so heinous that they have erased the image of God from their countenance and have forfeited any reasonable right to walk God's earth. Worse, keeping terrorists alive in prison just invites further kidnappings of innocent civilians and soldiers who are hunted down by Hamas and Hizbullah to exchange for their terrorist brothers.

b.. Blowing smoke over Jerusalem
Douglas Bloomfield - July 29, 2008
John McCain should know better, and so should pro-Israel voters. The GOP nominee-to-be must think we're a pretty gullible bunch of nudniks if he expects us to believe that he will move the US embassy to Jerusalem "right away" if he is elected president. It won't happen, and he knows it.

c.. The Third Lebanon War
Mark Silverberg - July 27, 2008
The national celebrations for Kuntar in Lebanon, and that nation's embrace of this murderer and his genocidal compatriots, not only reveal (again) the depths of Hezbollah's moral bankruptcy, but also the readiness of other Lebanese to follow it into the abyss.

d.. Why terror thrives
Jerusalem Post- July 28, 2008
Terrorism is now so ubiquitous as to be unremarkable. Tragically, the international community has only itself to blame for making terrorism permissible as a tool of war - depending on who is blown up, and who is doing the blowing up.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org