CAFI Newsletter #362

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Jul 4 13:44:04 EDT 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #362 Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy July 4th!
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles available on our Home Page.

a.. Fortress Gaza
Jonathan Spyer - July 3, 2008
The Hamas rulers believe that Israelis want only peace and quiet, which makes them both vulnerable and deterrable. Thus, Hamas is seeking to create a solid shield around its Gaza fiefdom that can be turned into a weapon of attack at a time and situation of its choosing.

b.. Death sentence for Shalit?
Yehuda Wegman - June 30, 2008
we see madness that may result in us ultimately receiving Gilad Shalit's body, even though he's still alive now. A government that knows with high probability that in exchange for a live terrorist it will be receiving two bodies of IDF soldiers is in practice permitting the murder of Shalit and any future IDF captive.

c.. The double Nakba
Irwin Cotler - June 30, 2008
Simply put, the Arab countries not only rejected a Palestinian state and went to war to extinguish the nascent Jewish state, but also targeted the Jewish nationals living in their respective countries, thereby creating two refugee populations - the Palestinian refugee population resulting from the Arab war against Israel, and the Jewish refugees resulting from the Arab war against its own Jewish nationals.

d.. Jerusalem: The Final Frontier
Zalmi Unsdorfer - June 30, 2008
Whenever I stand at the Kotel, I feel very strongly that this wall represents the thin line between these parallel universes of our time. By the grace of G-d, Israel stands at that frontier and has provided free access to pilgrims of all religions to the places that are holy to their faiths. The free world remains that much safer as long as Israel holds that line.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org