CAFI Newsletter #361

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Jun 20 13:49:32 EDT 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #361 Friday, June 20, 2008
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles available on our Home Page.

a.. The brewing storm
June 20, 2008
Israeli decision-makers have purchased temporary calm for the battered communities bordering Gaza. The fear, underlined by bitter experience, is that it comes at the cost of a devastating storm brewing over the horizon.

b.. Deceptive promises
Stan Goodenough - June 20, 2008
In the face of an increasingly hostile and positively bristling Middle East, and while incessantly bled by terrorism from without and within, Israel must agree to "take risks for peace," surrendering virtually half of its miniscule country - not to mention the very cradle of its nationhood, and so rendering itself smaller and even more vulnerable than ever?
Not to worry: The "great powers" have sworn to defend Israel.

c.. Drowning in Solutions
Barry Rubin - June 11, 2008
So let me say it again: despite the mountains of speeches, conferences, articles, committees, foundation grants, projects, currencies of every description, and policies expended on it, there is no solution in sight for the conflict. It will continue for decades: Hamas is not about to become moderate, even Fatah and the Palestinian Authority (PA), which few reporters can even mention without inserting the word moderate before their names, isn't anywhere near moderate enough to make peace.

d.. Israel's darkest week
Caroline Glick - June 20, 2008
The Olmert-Livni-Barak-Yishai government's liquidation sale of Israel's strategic assets opened officially this week. Iran's proxies have pounced on the merchandise.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org