CAFI Newsletter #357

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Apr 18 12:24:44 EDT 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #357 Friday, April 18, 2008
Chag Pesach Sameach - Happy Passover
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published this week. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. A Prayer for Sderot's Children
Jonathan Tobin - April 16, 2008
This weekend, take a moment at your own seder. Look at the children around your table and imagine what you would feel like if they faced what the children of Sderot must live with every day. As you do, say a prayer for the children of Sderot. Pray, as they do, for quiet. That no kassams will fall.

b.. Jimmy Carter Amok
Emmett Tyrrell - April 17, 2008
Now against the wishes of the George W. Bush administration, Jimmy is in the Middle East, holding meetings with Hamas and laying a wreath on the grave of the deceased Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. The Israelis are ignoring his visit for the most part, after making it abundantly clear that they do not favor it. They are right to snub him. That he has been greeted by Hamas speaks volumes about the public life of Jimmy Carter. A failure as a president, Jimmy is appraised as a useful tool by our enemies.

c.. Revealed Truths vs. revealed lies
Caroline Glick - April 18, 2008
The basic belief that informs both the Olmert-Livni-Barak government and the Bush administration is the same as Carter's. Namely, they believe that the Palestinian war against Israel is the consequence of Palestinian statelessness. Then too, both governments accept the Arab and European assertion that the lack of Palestinian statehood is the root cause of the Arab and Islamic world's rejection of Israel's right to exist and of the larger pathologies of the jihad supporting Arab and Islamic world.

d.. Israelis make concessions, 'Palestinians' make terror
Stan Goodenough - April 9, 2008
Less than 48 hours after Israel permitted more than a hundred trucks carrying humanitarian aid to enter Gaza and bring relief to the Arabs living there, those Arabs sent out a squad of killers Wednesday to take Israeli lives.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org