CAFI Newsletter #353

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Feb 22 12:00:38 EST 2008

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #353 Friday, February 22, 2008
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published this week. For more, please visit our Home Page.

a.. Kosovo - Practise run for Palestine
Stan Goodenough - 19 February 2008
As it has gone with Kosovo, will it go with Palestine? Very likely, with just this one difference:
Not a single nation on earth opposes the creation of that fake country on ancient Jewish lands. Within minutes of its declaration of independence (God forbid) the United Nations will welcome it into the fold.

b.. Hizbullah mastermind's true legacy
Caroline Glick - February 15, 2008
His work revealed the inconvenient truth so fervently denied by policymakers and politicians throughout the Western world. He showed that for the jihadists there is no distinction between terrorists who attack in Israel or Jewish targets abroad and those who attack non-Israeli and non-Jewish targets. Moreover, his work as an Iranian agent demonstrates Iran's central role in sponsoring jihad throughout the world.

c.. 'Never again!' again?
Hal Lindsey - February 15, 2008
Sadly, it appears that the only nation not protected under the 1948 Genocide Treaty is the nation whose tragedy prompted the Conventions in the first place. The one people against whom anyone can utter genocidal threats with impunity remains, as always, the Jewish people.

d.. Jerusalem: Playing with fire
Stan Goodenough - 13 February 2008
The rotten fruits of the lies and subterfuge of the illegal back channel talks that led to Oslo were evidenced in the massive explosion of terrorism and violence that lead to the death of thousands of Israelis and the dangerous erosion of Israel's security, which has not been restored. Heaven alone knows what will come from these efforts to secure yet another "peace" agreement by subterfuge and deception, this time playing with the volatile issue of Jerusalem.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 13.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org