CAFI Newsletter #340

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Aug 31 13:59:08 EDT 2007

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #340 Friday, August 31, 2007
This is a small sampling of the many excellent articles published this week. For more, please visit our Home Page.

The Land of Israel Necklace
consists of a crystal glass pendant filled with the entire Land of Israel including Jerusalem, Hebron, Bethlehem, Nazareth, The Sea of Galilee, The Jordan River, The Dead Sea, as well as other locations. The earth inside has beautiful color variations creating a natural layered effect. By wearing the Land of Israel as a beautiful necklace, the land remains in one's consciousness and, literally, close to the heart.
a.. Crack down on Gaza now
Efraim Inbar - Jerusalem Post - August 29, 2007
Gaza has yet to be subjected to an Operation Defensive Shield-like military treatment, and this is why the level of violence emanating from Gaza is so high. Moreover, delay in addressing the Hamas challenge might prove more costly in the future, as our experience with Hizbullah in Lebanon has clearly shown.

b.. Schalit's birthday
Jerusalem Post - August 27, 2007
The continued captivity of Schalit is an outrage. Abbas, who has garnered Israeli and international backing as the exemplar of moderation, can use today's meeting as a platform to demand Schalit's release, to condemn Hamas for holding him and to underline the damage caused to Palestinian interests by the ongoing acts of terrorism, including Schalit's imprisonment, carried out or fostered by Hamas.

c.. Facing Enemies Who Prefer War To Peace: The Endless Futility Of Israeli Diplomacy
Louis Rene Beres - Unity Coalition for Israel - August 29, 2007
The core problem of Israel's life or death vulnerability lies in the Jewish State's ongoing assumptions on war and peace. While certain of Israel's regional enemies, state and non-state, believe that any power gains for Israel represent a power loss for them - that is, that they coexist with Israel in a condition of pure conflict - Israel assumes something else.

d.. ElBaradei's nuclear policy
Caroline B. Glick - Jerusalem Post - August 27, 2007
It is clear where all of this is leading. By undermining coercive diplomatic steps aimed at stopping Iran's nuclear program without war, ElBaradei is leading the international community to one of two inevitable futures. Either Iran will acquire nuclear weapons - as he no doubt hopes it will, or force will have to be used to prevent it from acquiring those weapons.
The Mountains of Israel is an exciting and refreshing new perspective on the Arab-Israeli conflict, clearly outlining how God is fulfilling His Word in modern-day Israel.
Free with a $ 11.95 USD per copy Donation! Click button at left for PayPal or visit our "Mountains" page onsite.

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org