CAFI Newsletter #311

CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER cafi-list at christianactionforisrael.org
Fri Dec 22 16:57:15 EST 2006

CAFI Newsletter
Newsletter #311 Friday, December 22, 2006

"And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid. I bring you news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.' Suddenly, a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests" - Luke 2: 8-14

a.. Christmas for all
Armstrong Williams - Townhall.com - December 19, 2006
Christmas may seem to most people as an overly commercialized Christian custom. But to those of us who truly celebrate December 25 as the birth of our savior, we must use this special time as an opportunity to improve ourselves and impact those around us. For Christmas should not just be a day of joy for Christians, but a day of celebration, happiness, and love for all.

b.. A Jew wishes a "Merry Christmas"
Jeff Jacoby - Israelinsider.com - December 18, 2006
But there is nothing inclusive about silencing the 90 percent of Americans who celebrate the birth of Jesus. Christians, after all, have freedom of religion, too -- and that freedom shelters my faith no less than it does theirs. Christmas is a blessing for all Americans. May yours be filled with joy.

c.. The Isaiah prophecies
Hal Lindsey - WorldNetDaily.com - December 22, 2006
As you celebrate the Christmas holiday, remember that keeping "Christ" within "Christmas" is more than just a slogan. It is a reminder that He is alive, His Spirit is still with us, and He will come again. And that is the greatest Christmas gift of all. Merry Christmas!

Click Here! Get A Free Gift With Your Donation!

NOTICE: We make EVERY effort to insure our newsletter is not received unsolicited. If you don't wish to receive this newsletter, please send an email to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org with "REMOVE" in either the subject or body of your message. Please ensure the email is sent from the address receiving the newsletter! Thank you.
We depend ENTIRELY on viewer/reader donations. PLEASE HELP US get the truth out about Israel and God's chosen people. All needed info at: http://christianactionforisrael.org/donations.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NEWSLETTER !
Send Comments/Suggestions to newsletter at christianactionforisrael.org