CAFI Newsletter #71

cafi-list@christianactionforisrael.org cafi-list@christianactionforisrael.org
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:53:09 -0500

* CHRISTIAN ACTION FOR ISRAEL NEWSLETTER  #71 *
"ON YOUR WALLS, O JERUSALEM, I HAVE APPOINTED WATCHMEN"
Isaiah 62:6
OUR NEW DOMAIN: http://christianactionforisrael.org

Friday, February 22,2002

IN THIS ISSUE:

  1.    FROM PEN TO SWORD
  2.    DANIEL WAS ONE OF US
  3.    MUBARAK ASKS FOR ARAFAT'S RELEASE;
        SAUDI PRINCE ABDULLAH SCRAPS "PEACE PROPOSAL"
  4.    A PLOY AND A TRAP
  5.    WHAT HURTS MOST IS THAT IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE
  6.    QUOTES TO NOTE
  7.    HIGHLIGHT ARTICLES

P L E A S E  HELP US, WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT

WE CAN NOW ACCEPT YOUR VISA DONATIONS USING OUR SECURE SERVER.
http://christianactionforisrael.org/repform.html

     1.   FROM PEN TO SWORD

By RON DERMER - The Jerusalem Post, Feb 22, 2002

When Yasser Arafat, fresh from rejecting a Herculean effort
at appeasement at Camp David, launched his terrorist war
of attrition, our left-wing punditry came up with all
sorts of explanations for why he had suddenly gone from
peacemaker to warmonger.

Some argued that Arafat feared assassination at the
hands of "extremists," while others opined that the man in
love with leading a "revolutionary struggle" was purposely
seeking martyrdom at the hands of the Israelis.
Some hoped that Arafat's chronic indecisiveness was
only delaying an inevitable compromise, while others
thought his hasty decision to resort to terror had trapped
him in a "cycle of violence" from which he could not
extricate himself. Many thought he had simply gone mad.

But while the explanations over his actions differed,
the underlying assumption remained the same: Arafat was
leading the Palestinian people nowhere.
The last couple of weeks have shown quite clearly that
the only leader in this region ostensibly leading his people
anywhere is Yasser Arafat. Despite our vastly superior
power and despite the cataclysmic events of September 11,
Arafat and his Palestinian followers believe that they are
inching closer to his goal of destroying Israel.

Two decades before that famous handshake on the
White House lawn, the PLO outlined its "phased plan" for
the destruction of Israel. Understanding that it could not
swallow the Jewish State whole, the PLO approved a
political plan that would do it one bite at a time. The
prescient strategy called for a "national Palestinian
government" to be established on part of Palestinian soil to
"fight for the unity of the countries of confrontation" and
"complete the liberation of all the Palestinian land."

The same Arafat realism that was widely hailed at the
beginning of Oslo and which raised left-wing suspicions
after Camp David, never amounted to a genuine recognition
of two states for two peoples, as the architects of Oslo
mistakenly believed. Instead, that realism was limited to a
belated understanding that Israel could only be destroyed by
a combination of pen and sword.

Far from losing his sanity or changing direction, what
has changed over the last two years is only Arafat's
assessment of whether he could rely on pen or sword to
achieve his unchanging goal.

In the early 1990s, after the collapse of his Soviet
sponsor and the defeat of his Iraqi ally, a desperate Arafat
smartly seized Oslo's lifeline and used his pen to get a
toehold in the Land of Israel. At the time, Arafat saw Israel
as a formidable power that would only relinquish territory
by agreement.

This belief remained with him for seven years. While
he did achieve some diplomatic gains by unleashing
violence against Israel, during that time there was nothing to
suggest that a wholesale reliance on the sword would
advance his goals.

THAT ALL changed when Ehud Barak came to power.
Both the actions and statements of the
general-turned-politician sent the clearest of signals to
Arafat that his goals could be achieved with the sword just
as easily as the pen - and we all know which method the
PLO leader prefers.
First came our withdrawal - or better yet, flight - from
Lebanon.

Sacrificing our strategic interests in order to fulfill an
election promise, Barak undermined Israel's deterrence
with breathtaking precision just two months before he set
out on the road to Camp David. The message to Arafat and
the entire Arab world was simple: Kill enough Jews and they
will cut and run.

But if there were any doubts in Arafat's mind whether
he made the right decision to raise the sword after Camp
David, Barak quickly dispelled them.

His declaration that he would either reach an
agreement with Arafat or unilaterally withdraw from the
territories surely confused his Palestinian interlocutor,
who undoubtedly spent many sleepless nights wondering
whether he should accept Barak's offer and agree to
"end the conflict with Israel" or whether he was better
off killing Jews and watching them flee half the country.

By the time Sharon came to power, Arafat was already
convinced that the sword was his best option, and nothing
our prime minister has done since then has made him
change his mind. Not only did Sharon's hamstrung
government do little in response to the Dolphinarium and
Sbarro bombings, but it also failed to topple the PA
after a post-September 11 wave of terror.

In the last couple of weeks, Arafat's continued policy of
belligerence has really started to pay dividends. With
our country now awash in Jewish blood, our government's
reticence to act, the Americans fear of escalation before
the upcoming battle of Baghdad, and the Europeans return to
diplomatic sycophancy, have all taken the heat off the PA.

Worse, the Israeli perseverance to which Sharon has
hitched his premiership is beginning to crack. With
reservists refusing to serve, officers calling for
unilateral withdrawal, and a reckless media helping
their agenda, Arafat is proving to his people that the
sword is mightier than the pen.

The day is fast approaching when Israel will have no
choice but to prove otherwise.

     2.   DANIEL WAS ONE OF US

By Reuven Koret   February 22, 2002

Daniel Pearl was an Israeli.

His father Yehuda was a world-famous scholar, an expert in
artificial intelligence, born in Tel Aviv, trained in Haifa's
Technion. There he met his wife, Ruth, also an Israeli.
Together they moved to Princeton, where Daniel was born.
His sisters Michelle and Tamara are also Israeli citizens.

Daniel Pearl was also an American. Born and raised in the
United States, educated there, working there for one of
the premier publications.

The Israeli citizenship of the Pearl family was a fact they
tried hard to cover up, fearing, correctly, that it would
further endanger his life. In the end, it did not help.

Daniel Pearl was a Jew. That was clear from his name,
from his face. That could not be covered up. That also,
no doubt, endangered his life.

Daniel Pearl had guts. Like his Biblical namesake, he went
into "the lion's den," traveling to Pakistan to interview
a Pakistani Islamic terrorist leader. As an American, as
an Israeli, as a Jew, that takes courage. But there would
be no miracles for this Daniel.

Daniel Pearl was a journalist, and a damn good one by all
accounts. Anybody in the profession can identify with him,
respect him, be proud of him. There but for the grace of
God go you or I, we will say to each other.

Daniel Pearl clearly was not a spy, not for the American
nor for the Israelis. He was his own man, in service to
telling the truth.

The truth, unfortunately, is that these days, more
than ever, it is dangerous to be an American, or an
Israeli, or a Jew. Abroad or at home, in the United
States or the Jewish State. And it is dangerous to
tell the truth.

The dangerous truth is that there are tens of millions
of people, maybe hundreds of millions, that celebrate
and bless the deaths of Americans, Israelis, and Jews.
They believe that killing the "infidels" - even the
People of the Book to which they pay lip service -
is a holy mission, a jihad that demands more and more
innocent blood. And there are many, many of these
murderers out seeking more blood.

The civilized world, whether it likes it or not, is
at war against these barbarians, who will stop at
nothing to impose their fanatical beliefs on us in
any way they can, at any cost.

The truth is that we must fight them, or they will
kill us. They will try to kill us slowly, with
cowardly sniping and kidnapping and bombings. And they
will try to kill us swiftly and massively, with
biological and chemical and nuclear weapons.

We must act immediately before they can realize
their plans. We must eliminate the killers, destroy
their infrastructure, and force their primitive
societies far from us, driving them back into their
deserts, their caves and their pitiful holes.

We must ban them from our world.

Listen, you cowardly murdering scum: I am an Israeli.
An American. A Jew!

We may be few, compared to you. But we will not be
defeated. The true People of the Book, Jews and
Christians alike, and the non-fanatics of all races
and religions, and nations, see that you and your
murderous sect are and remain what they always were:
outcasts, their hands raised against the world,
fanatically driven by hatred and violence derived
directly from your creed, or charitably, from
its perversion.

We will not be intimidated by your terrorists, and we
will not be driven to hate. We will not condemn people
who embrace the peaceful teachings of Islam, and want
only to live their lives and raise their children.
We will not stop living, courageously, nor instill
fear in our children, just because you Islamic fanatics
seek to kill us. And we will not cease pursuing and
speaking the truth, even if fainter souls deem it
not politically correct.

Daniel Pearl was a mensch, a man of character and
strength. He was a hero in the pursuit of truth.
His death diminishes our world but it strengthens
our determination to prevail.

Daniel Pearl was one of us. Although I did know know
him, he was my brother in arms. May his unborn child
live to know a better world. May his blood be avenged
by our people, and by our God.

     3.   MUBARAK ASKS FOR ARAFAT'S RELEASE;
SAUDI PRINCE ABDULLAH SCRAPS "PEACE PROPOSAL"

22 February:  Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon has
acceded to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's request for
steps to ease Yasser Arafat's confinement in Ramallah -
in return for a phased letup in Palestinian terror and
improved relations with Cairo. This is revealed by
DEBKAfile's political sources.

What the two leaders agreed in essence, in their telephone
conversation on Thursday, February 21, was for the three
processes to go forward in parallel, with Egypt
accompanying each step. Until that phone call, the
Egyptian ruler had virtually boycotted the Israeli prime
minister for a year.

Its immediate outcome was a high level-Israeli-Palestinian
security meeting that same night, February 2, attended on
the Israeli side by Shin Beth director Avi Dichter and IDF
Operations head, Maj.Gen Giora Eiland, and, for the
Palestinians, Muhamed Dahlan, head of the Gaza Strip
Security Service and Jibril Rajoub, head of Preventive
Security in the West Bank. On the agenda were steps to
de-escalate the surging violence.

The first was carried out by Israel Friday morning,
February 22, when its troops pulled out of positions
occupied two weeks ago in the southern Gaza Strip and
lifted the blockade trisecting the territory into
impassable segments.

Another crucial step will take place early next week,
when Sharon invites non-combatant Palestinian Authority
officials for a second encounter. The first took place
earlier this month.

DEBKAfile's sources point out that, by talking to Arafat's
representatives amid a phased winding down of Palestinian
terror, Sharon has in effect agreed to enter into indirect,
Egypt-mediated negotiations under fire.

He has evidently decided to give Mubarak a chance by
accepting the following scenario:
Israel-Palestinian exchanges will be resumed
The Palestinians will reduce the level of terror attacks;
Israel will ease its preventive military and economic
blockade measures;
Arafat's conditions of confinement will be improved;
Israel will let him go to Beirut for the Arab summit
on March 28.

If all these stages come to pass, Mubarak guarantees to
block harsh anti-Israel resolutions in Beirut.

After Thursday's broadcast, Sharon stonewalled when asked
if the arrest in Nablus of the assassins of Israeli
minister Rehavam Zeevi earlier that day would release
Arafat to attend the Beirut summit on March 28. His answer
was,  "Israel always honors its commitments".

That answer related to his promise to the Egyptian ruler.

As part of the process, Cairo will de-freeze its attitude
towards Israel and the Sharon government in particular.
Sharon will meet Mubarak - first in the Sinai resort of
Sharm al Sheikh, followed by Mubarak's first visit to
Israel as president. Inviting Sharon to Cairo will then
be considered.

Despite this apparent breakthrough, weighty obstacles remain
in the path of the Mubarak-Sharon understanding. The first
is Arafat, who does not trust Mubarak any more than Sharon -
or even Abdullah, King of Jordan, suspecting all three of
plotting his ouster.

On past form, he will pretend to go along with the new
arrangements, even toning down his terror offensive - until
the moment he is let out of Ramallah. But as soon as he is
free, he will toss aside his commitments to Mubarak and Sharon,
and let loose with virulently anti-Israel rhetoric at the
Arab summit conference, also uncageing the suicides,
the bombers, the gunmen, the mortars and the rockets. The
Palestinian leader has no real interest in Mubarak and
Sharon getting along together; he will do his utmost to
set them at each other's throats.

Another key Middle East player, Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah
bin Abdulaziz, needed only one week to reconsider and take
back the deal he floated before New York Times columnist
Thomas Friedman, namely normal relations between the Arab
world and Israel in return for its withdrawal to pre-1967
frontiers. From the first, DEBKAfile discounted the motive
behind the plan, judging it was aired more with an eye to
Riyadh's rocky relations with Washington than the
Israel-Palestinian impasse. Abdullah unsurprisingly killed
the idea Thursday, February 21, announcing he would not
bring it before the Arab summit.

DEBKAfile's defense experts judge Sharon's buffer zone
plan, unveiled in his address to the nation Thursday night,
equally ephemeral. The zones are to run from the Gilboa
Hill range in the north to beyond Hebron in the south,
several kilometers deep. Concrete blocks and other
obstacles will demark the zones, which will take at least
a year to set up.

Political sources suggest Sharon may have put the idea
forward to convey the impression of motion in the war
against terror. However, even if it were real, such
long-term plans are bound to fall by the wayside in the
rush of events beginning now, as the moment for a
full-scale American offensive against Iraq draws near.

     4.   A PLOY AND A TRAP

by Rabbi Rafael G. Grossman  -  February 20, 2002

 Saudi Arabia's Crown prince is offering Israel full
recognition by every Arab state if Israel agrees to return
to  the 1967 borders. This meaningless public relations
ploy has the Israeli left screaming with joy. They want
us to believe that settlements are the only impediment
to peace. Few lies match this one.

 Let me explain.

 In all the verbiage about settlements and return to
‘67 borders, the word “contiguous” is injected, a word
seldom heard and completely ignored. Gaza, the Arabs say,
must be contiguous to the West Bank to prevent the
Palestinian state from being geographically divided.
By contiguous, they do not mean a road, but land. Imagine
a swath of land across Israel dividing the North from the
South. Then, just imagine the negotiations to determine
the width and depth of this piece of contiguous land
necessary to thwart any strategic plan in the event of
another Arab war against Israel. Giving the Palestinians
the West Bank, Gaza and a swath of land between the two
would be suicide and a surrender to Jew haters.

 Were returning to ‘67 borders a genuine peace offer,
it should include the Jordanians, who controlled the West
 Bank, and the Egyptians, who were in control of Gaza.
On the other hand, Ramot, Gilo, Maaleh Adumim, Beit El,
Ariel and many other communities would be destroyed.
Dismantling Jewish settlements is a ruse and the Saudi
Arabian plan to return to the ‘67 borders is nothing
more than an evil call for the elimination of Israel.
It smacks of anti-Semitism, Jew-hatred.

 Adolph Hitler’s great dream was a Judenrein Europe.
When Israel returned the Sinai, the Egyptians demanded an
end to Jewish life there. In simple words, they wanted a
Judenrein Sinai. Not that I would suggest that Jews live
anywhere under Palestinian rule, but never did I hear a
serious suggestion that Jews would be given citizenship
and complete freedom if they should decide to remain in
their homes in Samaria, Judea and Gaza.

 Israel, on the other hand, has some one million three
hundred thousand Arabs living within its borders as full
citizens who elect Arab members to the Knesset and could
technically elect an Arab as Prime Minister.

 Ehud Barak offered Arafat ninety-six percent of the
West Bank, all of Gaza and equivalent land to compensate
for the four percent deficiency. He also included all of
East Jerusalem, where the Arabs would build their capital,
and Arafat responded with war. I can understand why the
media and many others were deceived by the Saudi proposal,
but I find it foolish for any Jew to see it as a ray of
light and hope for peace. I wish the Saudi proposal was
honest. I, like most Jews and people of good will,
yearn for peace and pray for an end to all the hostility
and violence. Prime Minister Sharon could tell the Saudi
Crown Prince that going back to ‘67 lines is really not
such a bad idea. Let the Jordanians have most of the
West Bank and the Egyptians, Gaza, two countries with
whom Israel has peace treaties. Forget about a
Palestinian state and let Jordan and Egypt worry about
terrorism  and all the other horrors.

Of course, no such thing will happen.

 These are indeed difficult times. It's excruciatingly
painful hearing about unending suicide bombings and
merciless attacks against innocent civilians, but tough
times demand hitherto unknown faith and courage. We
suffer the ridicule of a cruel media and the return of
Jew-hatred on the part of many world leaders. In olden
times, Jews were called cowards, afraid to stand up
against tyrants and demagogues. Zionism taught us to
“hang tough.” No longer are we called cowards; instead,
we are referred to as oppressors and militants. With
G-d as my witness, I prefer being called anything other
than a coward. The cowardice label led us to the gas
chambers of Auschwitz.

 Israel is G-d's gift to a people who led the way for
the rest of the world's down-trodden to rise against
colonialism and exploitation. We will not tolerate
anti-Semitism, anti-Zionism or any other form of hateful
bigotry. Now more than ever, Israel represents humanity's
cry for justice and truth. Israel's flag is today's
banner for all of G-d's children who yearn for freedom
and the inalienable right to live in peace.
 --------------------------------------
 Rabbi Grossman is the Chairman of the Board of
Religious Zionists of America and a former President
of the  Rabbinical Council of America.
   5.  WHAT HURTS MOST IS THAT IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE

By Moshe Feiglin   February 18, 2002

 A typical, post-Sabbath Saturday night. The smells of the candle
 and incense mix with the sound of the running water and noises
 of the cleaning of the dishes from the late afternoon Sabbath
 meal. The telephone rings and Tzipi, my wife, answers. She yells
 "Moshe, there's a terrorist attack at the shopping center - run!!!"

 "There's a terrorist there shooting in all directions," I think to
 myself as I forcefully pull my equipment bag. It's quite clear why
 this is the first scenario that runs through my mind. Three weeks
 ago I happened to be on Yaffo Street in Jerusalem when suddenly
 I heard bursts of automatic gunfire from the rifle of a terrorist
 who stood a short distance behind me.

 I grab my rifle and the emergency equipment bag of the local
 on-call squad. I fly; literally fly, to the shopping center at the
 entrance to town. At the main intersection there's a huge traffic
 jam, I don't even try to go through it - the terrorist is shooting
 and he has to be stopped - I drive in the left lane while constantly
 honking the horn and get to the edge of the shopping center.

 I park the car on the sidewalk so as not to block the street and
 run in -- trying, along the way, to get answers from the shocked
 people who are congregating in the area.

 Suddenly, I see medics bending forward on the ground; various
 medical personnel got there before me and have already begun
 giving first aid. I'm still trying to see where the gunfire will open
 up from, where to aim -- my mind is still fixed on the scenario I
 anticipated, but it's not a terrorist shooting, it was an explosion.
 The reality trickles into my consciousness more slowly than the
 pace of the actual events.

 It seems that I'm walking on glass, I see the blood smeared
 everywhere, the injured are groaning and surrounding each one
 are dedicated medics and doctors. There's not much for me to do
 -- "I need a bandage!" someone yells. I run over and give him
 my own emergency bandage.

 There's a young boy sitting opposite me - the one who prays
 across from me in the synagogue. He's holding the hand of a
 dead boy. He knows he's dead -- but doesn't release his hand.

 They begin to bring the stretchers. I help lift one of the injured.
 His sweater is soaked with blood. Hours later - after we've
 finished all the patrols around the houses (for fear of another
 attack), after we've gathered in one of the houses to draw initial
 conclusions, after our nerves calmed down a little - I manage to
 look at my hand - and it's covered with congealed blood, other
 people's blood.

 What's happening to me? I didn't think that I would react like this
 when encountering just such a situation. I didn't cry, I wasn't
 shocked, I didn't vomit. Am I a human being? Apparently not so
 much.

 They've managed to peel off our humanity. I've seen all these
 sights already televised at earlier attacks, I've heard all the
 sounds and voices on the radio reports, I've read these situation
 descriptions tens of times in the morning newspapers. I was now
 simply at a live performance of the same events. Everything was
 just exactly the same.

 "Tomorrow morning everyone will just forget about it." My oldest
 daughter, Na'ama, tells me at 2 A.M. when she finally agreed to
 sit down and talk to her parents. Eilat, my second daughter, went
 to sleep at a friend's house who was afraid to sleep alone. Eilat's
 classmate, Tzipi Bloomberg, was seriously injured a few months
 ago, and now her friend, Karen Shatsky, may G-d avenge her
 blood, was killed -- and she wanted to help and give support.

 The little ones, Aryeh and David, look at me curiously as I burst
 into the house in the middle of a patrol while wearing a military
 flak jacket. "Take this!" I tell Tzipi, and give her my pistol -- I
 have a M-16. You use this if you need it. Don't open up for
 anyone unless you absolutely know who it is. There are warnings
 of attempts to break into the community. My house is on the
 outer periphery.

 My boys look in astonishment how Dad gives Mom the pistol and
 runs outside. All of the defenses that we attempted to build over
 the years, all the attempts to give the children a feeling of
 confidence now lose all their importance.

 Avraham, the youngest, already went to sleep before the attack,
 Will Aryeh and David be able to fall asleep? Parental guilt
 feelings. When I was a child things were so clear, so simple, so
 secure - why can't I give that feeling to my children?

 At 2:30 in the morning it's all over. Sitting in the kitchen, I feel a
 type of pressure in the chest - it's hard to talk, just constantly
 moaning. What hurts the most is that nothing really hurts
 anymore.

 Hillel Trattner- who just got married a few months ago -- was
 seriously injured in the head -- lost an eye and is full of shrapnel.
 His wife was lightly injured.

 More and more names of friends and neighbors. Is this the
 psychological process that the Jews of Europe went through? Is
 this how they adjusted too? Is this the Auschwitz syndrome?
 Na'ama is right -- tomorrow they'll all forget about it. There will
 already be another catastrophe for everyone to deal with.

 I know what to do, I have a solution -- I have a way -- with a
 clear goal -- a beginning, a middle and an end - and I'm going on
 that path and managing to convince some people here and some
 people there. But too little and too slowly.

 Is this how Jabotinsky felt when he wandered around Europe and
 told people to run away to Israel before the calamity? Petty
 dealers argue with me -- standing next to the precipice they
 continue to debate -- they find excuses and excuses upon
 excuses why not to face the truth.

 They have no answers -- they have no alternatives -- just
 questions. "But such and such will happen", "You'll fail because of
 such and such", "And if you succeed, so what will happen if such
 and such?" They have no way out of hell- but they'll do anything
 to avoid my solution - because my way insists on preserving the
 truth and not on introducing a new lie. They would rather die than
 face the truth.

 G-d! I don't want to be Jeremiah the prophet. I don't want to be
 Jabotinsky. I don't want to be remembered as the one who
 foresaw the destruction.

 Make them begin to listen now, and not when it's too late.

 - Give them enthusiasm - like when we blocked the roads.

 - Please, the blood on the street there was your children's.

 - Little scum are spilling it everywhere and bathing in it.

 - Your name is being profaned.

 - They're your sons and you know they won't listen.

 - Please G-d. Do for your sake if not for ours.

   6. QUOTES TO NOTE

       "Yes I am a Jew and my father is a Jew."

Reportedly the last words of Daniel Pearl, a Wall Street
Journalist kidnapped and murdered by Islamic terrorists
in Pakistan. The murder was video-taped. A Pakistani source
close to the investigation told Reuters the video was
short and showed Pearl's throat being cut.

            -------------------------------------

      “You cannot negotiate with terrorists… This was
       our experience with the regime of Adolph Hitler.
       In 1936 he could have been defeated by two French
       divisions during the occupation of the Rhineland,
       and there was no courage by democratic countries
       because of the appeasement policy. I wonder whether
       there is no repetition of this danger of appeasement,
       the willingness for compromise which leads
       to cowardice.”

Visiting Czech P.M. Milos Zeman expressing his view that
Israel should not negotiate with P.A. Chairman Yasser Arafat
(Jer. Post, Feb. 18)

   7. HIGHLIGHT ARTICLES

THE COURAGE TO TELL THE TRUTH
Ashcroft reportedly said that, "Islam is a religion in which
God requires you to send your son to die for him." If he
actually uttered these words – and he has not denied that
he did, but only maintained that they "do not accurately
reflect what I believe I said" – he hit the nail smack on
the head.
http://christianactionforisrael.org/islam/truth.html

ONLY VICTORY WORKS
The fact is that there is no set of Palestinian demands that
Israel can satisfy, because there is no form of justice in
Palestinian eyes that is consistent with Israel's existence.
Palestinian demands are not fixed; they are defined by what
is possible. Any concession produced by defeating Israel
will result in further attacks designed to produce more
concessions.
http://christianactionforisrael.org/isreport/feb02/victory.html

For more great reading, visit our new EDITORIAL ARCHIVE
http://christianactionforisrael.org/previous.html

Become a WITNESS TO THE NATIONS and let them know what great things
our Lord is doing for Israel and what great things He will continue to
do for her, His firstborn. Please read the 'Witness to the Nations'
document and if you agree with what you have read, please place your
name on this most Holy List and stand with all those who hold firm to
the promises of God and the blessings of Abraham.
http://christianactionforisrael.org/witness/home1.html