Nuclear Shoe

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 04:10:16 -0800 (PST)

By the Propet's Beard, Baldaufski! All that time you
spent in our Summer Camp just outside Kandahar and you
still can't get it right. You have leads five and six
reversed. And, at least make sure you use a dry fuse
this time you dyslexic babboon!! For further correct
wiring instructions, please visit our Terrorist Tech
Support web page at:
http://www.dada.com/chimp.html
AND DON'T FORGET - put the shoe on FIRST, then wash
you hands. How many times did Osama and I have to tell
you and the Jamaican that at Camp Kandahar? Above all,
avoid the "Leak of Fear." It could jeapordize your
whole mission. We didn't send you two boys to the
Mexican bullfighting school with our hard-earned rials
for nothing, you know.
Finally, remember to e-mail us your daily progress
reports. Just go to our web page at:
http://www.mod.gov.il/
And click on the middle candle on the blue crest at
the middle-top.
Sheik Ibn Rattle el In'Roll
(aka Billy Jim)
----------------

--- Jim Baldauf <jfbaldauf@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Roger-
> Looks like we're all systems go here!
> Are you sure the detonator will be strong
> enough to trigger the plutonium reaction?
> Please advise prior to Infidel Gumbo Fest!
> Jim

> ----
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=leg1.JPG

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion