Good reads

Wayne Johnson cadaobh2@brgnet.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:55:02 -0500

Bob.  Shouldn't number five on your list read: When Corporations RULE the
World???

Haven't read the latest Le Carre...or if I have...I don't remember
it....d'oh.

B.

-----Original Message-----
From: austin-ghetto-list-admin@pairlist.net
[mailto:austin-ghetto-list-admin@pairlist.net]On Behalf Of telebob x
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 2:19 AM
To: austin-ghetto-list@pairlist.net
Subject: Re: Good reads

Telebob's Reading list-  Stars for the really good stuff

A Nation of Salesmen - Earl Shorris
Fast Food Nation - Eric Schlosser*
The Constant Gardener - John Le Carre*
Killing Pablo - Mark Bowden
When Corporations Ruled the World - David Korten *
Big Trouble - Dave Barry *
Shomer-Tec 2002 Catalog of Law Enforcement and Military Equipment (not for
everyone)

bs