Religious Philosophies

Frances Morey frances_morey@excite.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:48:45 -0800 (PST)

Thinking of others at this time of year:

It's a time to be philosophical,
Merry Christmas,
Frances

RELIGIOUS PHILOSOPHIES OF THE WORLD IN A NUTSHELL <?xml:namespace prefix="o"
ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it.

Protestantism: Shit wont happen if I work harder.

Judaism: Why does this shit always happen to me?

Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit?

Islam: If shit happens, take a hostage.

Hinduism: This shit happened before.

Hare Krishna: Shit happens Rama Lama Ding Dong.

Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.

"The Skinny on Weight Loss: One Woman's
True Journey to Fat and Back" by Frances Morey
Order online <www.xlibris.com/bookstore>
or by phone at 1-888-795-4274 Extension #276

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com