Sunday morning and the complacencies of the green peignoir

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:05:06 -0800 (PST)

Oh, we occasionally dabble in WS - when we are playing
some asides on our oboes to shoo off those darn
blackbirds that look a little different each time you
see them ... Come to think of it, that started
happening right after that Ramon guy left that jar on
the hillside just outside of Nashville - I wonder if
there is a link there somewhere? I think I'll ask that
woman strolling down there by the beach ... she seems
to be singing some sort of song ...
Billy Jim
--- Michael Eisenstadt <michaele@ando.pair.com> wrote:
> I hadnt known that a-g-l was a hotbed of Wallace
> Stevenites.
>
> Harry Edwards wrote:
> >
> > Billy Jim quoted:
> >
> > "Let be be finale of seem
> > The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream."
> > -- Wallace Stevens, poet / insurance executive
> >
> > Or as "The Emperor of Ice Cream" began:
> >
> >                 Call the roller of big cigars
> >
> > Harry

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion