Jerry Lightfoot in Austin

Connie Clark connie_3c@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:14:31 -0800 (PST)

Jerry Lightfoot will be performing in Austin on Sunday
night at Antone's.  He recently moved to Florida, and
is in Texas for shows in Austin and here.  I wish him
luck...he's a trooper, and damn good blues guitar
artist. Randy and I will see him at the Continental
Club (Houston) Saturday night. He is bringing a
keyboardist from the Grateful Dead to perform with
him.  Sometimes, Charlie Pritchard can be seen on
stage with Jerry. Should be a very good show.

Have a most happy holiday my cherished friends. Keep
your spirits up!!

Peace and Love, Love, Love,
Connie