Songs for the Disfunctional

Frances Morey frances_morey@excite.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:01:54 -0800 (PST)

Happy Holidays!

SCHIZOPHRENIA: Do You Hear What I Hear?

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER: We Three Kings of Disoriented Are

DEMENTIA: I Think I'll Be Home For Christmas

NARCISSISTIC: Hark, the Herald Angels Sing About Me

MANIC: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and
Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and
Trees and Fire Hydrants and...

PARANOID: Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me

PERSONALITY DISORDER: You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna
          Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: Jingle Bell, Jingle
            Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell,
            Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle
            Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,
            Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle
            Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell,
            Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle
            Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell,
            Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle
            Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,
            Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle
            Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell,
            Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle
            Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell,
            Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle
            Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,
            Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock . . .
            (better start over again!!!)

PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY: On The First Day of
            Christmas My True Love Gave To Me  (and then took it
            all away)

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire.

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com