Ashcroft persuasion on drugs

Jon Ford jonmfordster@hotmail.com
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:16:47 -0800

Read in the SF Chronicle today that John Ashcroft is appealing to our
patriotic, anti-terrorist values in the never-ending fight against drug use.
Ashcroft reasons that since so many drugs come from countries more or less
controlled by terrorists (Columbia? Former Afghanistan? Pakistan?) that we
should do our part in the war against terrorism and totally abstain from
drug use, for when you shoot up or sniff up or smoke that crack, you are
really only helping terrorists around the world and paving the way for
another 911 attack.Thought you'd all like to know so you all can join the
struggle on the home front!

Jon