Can I be a "right-thinking citizen of the Chili Empire."

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:10:57 -0800 (PST)

I understand Joe Bob A. has determined the best way to
wipe the smile off'n their faces and tosilence their
guffawin' at him is to simply remove their haids at
the shoulders. They may want to practice Duck and
cover while there still is time.
------------------------
Billy Jim

--- Jim Baldauf <jfbaldauf@prodigy.net> wrote:
> Somebody need to talk to Joe Albaugh about
> that flat-top haircut on the back eighth of his old
> square, bald haid. Some of the boys over to FEMA
> been laughing at him.
> j b

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion