Can I be a "right-thinking citizen of the Chili Empire."

Jim Strong strongjim@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:50:56 -0800 (PST)

Oh yeah, check out the Dreams/Orserver article link
... it's in there, and I've read it before in a
friendlier ("straight" press) domestic article that
went into a little more detail on her head-bumpin'
with Rove, and why they put here where they did in the
Palace hierarchy and put Uri Fleischer out front to be
the less sinister Explaining Head.
Billy Jim

--- Harry Edwards <hedwards@gstype.com> wrote:
> >Somebody say amen Ya'll
> >-------------------------------
> >But I know I am personally thrilled to have Karen
> >Hughes and Karl Rove planning my future for me. Any
> >woman with size 12 shoes, a voice that would match
> up
> >favorably with LBJ's and the eyes of a hunting
> falcon
> >certainly has my attention ... And for those who
> FAIL
> >TO PAY ATTENTION, they simply will bring in the
> third
> >leg of the IT, Joe Allbaugh - who will simply bash
> >your noggin in until you become a right-thinking
> >citizen of the Chili Empire.
> >
> >Cheers, Billy Jim
> >
> >"don't cha just know it"
> >
> >Mullah Edmar
>

> Billy Jim and Mulla Ed:
>
> Are we sure about Karen's shoe size?
>
> Harry

=====
The peace of the cosmos is infinite motion