John Walker--hip hop fan?

Jon Ford jonmfordster@hotmail.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:51:57 -0800

<P>Jim--Great lyrics-- the&nbsp;selection  I thought was most relevant as a motivator to join the Taliban was the following:</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Yo, some people got good friends, at night I live my
<DIV></DIV>&gt;life right
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Intense, on the edge
<DIV></DIV>&gt;On the wild, I'm from the group where friction leads
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;to fire. Stack your bricks, the time is take your pick.</P>
<P>&gt;Do or don't....</P>
<P>Wow! Sounds a lot more exciting than living in Marin County, going for long walks on Mount Tam and watching MTV. Could&nbsp; also be a great recruiting song (properly translated) for those ragged youth living on the edge of starvation in refuge camps all over the Middle East.</P>