good police work

Michael Eisenstadt michaele@ando.pair.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:43:43 -0600

Harry may be seasoned but I remember quaking in
my boots when twice interviewed by cops:

Post Office cop inquiry about unfilled $14.95 order
(~1960) when I had a mailorder bidness in second
hand books

US Army cop inquiry about how much I knew about
a trainee changing trainees future assignments
(I knew that they already knew who it was)(1957)

We are NEVER going to know the percentage of
interviewees that freely identified other resident
aliens going to school Arab men who exulted at 9-11.
The last question of course is so the interviewee
can vent against the Israelis. He gets to practice
his rhetoric and the three listen and, afterwards,
decide what to recommend.