Evil-doer proof perplex

Michael Eisenstadt michaele@ando.pair.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:04:02 -0600

Jim Strong wrote:

"In any case, I'd rather take my chances with Donald
Rumsfeld than Joseph Stalin...."

Rumsfeld admitted that he did one-arm pushups to
earn money in college days. i seen that once,
a from Kentucky buffed out guy living in the same
barracks doing one-armed pushups real fast. he
did it every day. we also know that Rumsfeld
currently keeps a pair of barbells in his office.

Stalin was 5 foot 5 inches pockmarked and had a
withered arm.

Stalin once told a priest in his presence who
was shaking with fear: "You fear me more than God,
doncha."

on another subject, we learn that Mohammed Atta
visited NYC as a tourist for a day or two
earlier this year. imagine! the guy with the
MA in city planning scoping out the final techie
details of uncity planning.

his quite unmasculine face and his will with
its off-the-wall and unIslamic stuff about
his burial not to be mourned by women has
suggested to some that he was a...