Louis Buck's golf cart

Frances Morey frances_morey@excite.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:43:17 -0800 (PST)

Connie,
When the very reverend Louis Buck was relegated to a PEV, due to his girth,
he had to go all the way up to a golf cart. I don't think the 4' sidewalk
would have made it with a golf cart wheelbase. Louis rode it around
Sangarunde Halle at some event and very nearly ran over my foot, which would
have been disastrous if I hadn't been able to get clear in time.
With Americans getting fatter and fatter, many more of these devises will be
pressed into service, and we ambulatory types will all need to start wearing
steel toed boots.
Frances