Enrons "problems" part of terrorist plot?

Frances Morey frances_morey@excite.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:37:20 -0800 (PST)

I would add to Michaele's thought--or make the sarcasm even more pointed so
the reader enjoys the joke, too.
Frances

On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:16:26 -0600, Michael Eisenstadt wrote:

>  Roger Baker wrote. Roger, I congratulate you
>  on your improved writing style. Remember when
>  you asked me quite a few years ago to read
>  a political essay of yours?
>
>  As a one time English comp teacher, my
>  only criticism of today's essay is its
>  rhetoric. It is I admit very hard to
>  get the tone of sarcasm just right so
>  the reader is not confused.
>
>  Would you consider re-submitting without
>  the sarcasm? This would permit the reader
>  to grasp more precisely the author's
>  actual views.

"The Skinny on Weight Loss: One Woman's
True Journey to Fat and Back" by Frances Morey
Order online <www.xlibris.com/bookstore>
or by phone at 1-888-795-4274 Extension #276

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com