Enrons "problems" part of terrorist plot?

Wayne Johnson cadaobh2@brgnet.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:43:51 -0500

Don't be silly, Michael, I could see through the, uh, dare I say..."veil".

Perfectly clear to me what is going on.

I am readying my report now back to our home world, XRCnn14, that Agent
Baker has passed his final examination in Earthlink Obsfucation and can be
elevated to the rank of Sr. GrbL.

Respectfully yours,

Bbbxx

Incidentally, we don't consider Agent  Baker to be either a small, burrowing
nocturnal insectivore or a skin blemish.

-----Original Message-----
From: austin-ghetto-list-admin@pairlist.net
[mailto:austin-ghetto-list-admin@pairlist.net]On Behalf Of Michael
Eisenstadt
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 12:16 PM
To: austin-ghetto-list@pairlist.net
Subject: Re: Enrons "problems" part of terrorist plot?

Roger Baker wrote. Roger, I congratulate you
on your improved writing style. Remember when
you asked me quite a few years ago to read
a political essay of yours?

As a one time English comp teacher, my
only criticism of today's essay is its
rhetoric. It is I admit very hard to
get the tone of sarcasm just right so
the reader is not confused.

Would you consider re-submitting without
the sarcasm? This would permit the reader
to grasp more precisely the author's
actual views.