seven fast camels

Frances Morey frances_morey@excite.com
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:23:48 -0800 (PST)

Carolyn,
Yes, dear, they probably are. Luckily most of the citizens blithly ignore
them, if they can. My daddy told me that we came from a long line of people
who were able to change hats to appease whatever authorities came in and
declare themselves to be in charge of all things. We came from Alsatian
stock, who had settled along the Rhine river valley in Europe before they
emmigrated to America. Their central location there necessitated that they
bend with the winds of political change between France and Germany. So he
always counseled that we shouldn't take the government too seriously, and
just continue to do whatever was best in our own community. I considered him
the highest authority, and loved him dearly.
Frances

On Sun, 02 Dec 2001 16:04:23 -0800 (PST), globe@zipcon.net wrote:

>    I am glad to know that Omar is not a fool, however I thought he
preached that
>  all good mulisms want eagerly to die for the cause? (all those sucide
bombers
>  and such) I thught he has been urging his loyal taliban soldiers in
between him
>  and the Northern Alliance to hold the advancing Nort.All and to die for
the
>  cause, fight to the death. sigh...in the end, are all leaders alike,
then?
>   Carolyn
>

>  Quoting Jon Ford <jonmfordster@hotmail.com>:
>
>  > You may think seven fast camels is too many, but Omar is no fool--
those
>  >
>  > camels hold a lot of water, plus they are good eating and good for
>  > bunkering
>  > down behind in case of attack by fierce Northern Alliance warriors.
>  > General Jon
>  >
>  >
>  > >From: globe@zipcon.net
>  > >To: Wayne Johnson <cadaobh2@brgnet.com>
>  > >CC: frances_morey@excite.com, Dusty MacMorgan <ghettotoo@yahoo.com>,
>  > >austin-ghetto-list@pairlist.net
>  > >Subject: new flash!!!
>  > >Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 12:40:06 -0800 (PST)
>  > >
>  > >   Heard on the radio that Muhammed Mullah Omar, leader of Talibans
and
>  >
>  > >father in
>  > >law to Osuma Bin Laden, has bought 7 fast camels is head out to the
>  > >'trackless
>  > >wastes' in the SE quadrant.  another piece of info , did yu know that
>  > Osuma
>  > >means 'big cat'?
>  > >  Carolyn
>  > >
>  > >  Carolyn Siscoe
>  > >  GLOBE BOOKSTORE     visit our site on
>  > >  5220 B Univ Way NE     Abebooks.com, Bookavenue.com, &
>  > >                         TomFolio.com
>  > >  Seattle,Washington
>  > >   USA
>  > >   98105
>  > >
>  > >   206 527 2480
>  > >
>  >
>  >
>  > _________________________________________________________________
>  > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at
>  > http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
>  >
>  >
>  >

>   Carolyn Siscoe
>   GLOBE BOOKSTORE     visit our site on
>   5220 B Univ Way NE     Abebooks.com, Bookavenue.com, &
>                          TomFolio.com
>   Seattle,Washington
>    USA
>    98105
>
>    206 527 2480

"The Skinny on Weight Loss: One Woman's
True Journey to Fat and Back" by Frances Morey
Order online <www.xlibris.com/bookstore>
or by phone at 1-888-795-4274 Extension #276

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger
http://messenger.excite.com