seven fast camels

globe@zipcon.net globe@zipcon.net
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 16:04:23 -0800 (PST)

  I am glad to know that Omar is not a fool, however I thought he preached that
all good mulisms want eagerly to die for the cause? (all those sucide bombers
and such) I thught he has been urging his loyal taliban soldiers in between him
and the Northern Alliance to hold the advancing Nort.All and to die for the
cause, fight to the death. sigh...in the end, are all leaders alike, then?
 Carolyn