God Bless John Ashcroft

Jim Baldauf jfbaldauf@prodigy.net
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:17:03 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C17A51.525AB320

Today's New York Times reports that:

>Attorney General John Ashcroft is considering a plan to
relax restrictions on the F.B.I.'s spying on religious and
political organizations.<

You betcha! Hell man, were at war! It's time to unleash
the FBI and CIA! They've been hamstrung for too long!
High time we relaxed them old restrictions that've prevented
them from investigating civil rights groups, anti-war groups,
and unpopular political and religious groups. Fucking Quakers
and Unitarians! It's time to shitcan them old rules and regulations
that have obstructed the patriotic planning and carrying out of
assassinations, false-flag terrist acts against queezy Americans,=20
and even dealing drugs to raise the money required to properly
arm some perfectly good dictators that we've gone to great
expense to install. More god damn rules and regulations than
a OSHA inspection! More god damn rules and regulations=20
than the EPA! Did you know, my neighbor wanted to mow
his yard the other day and the god damn EPA wouldn't let
him! Said he might kill a certain kinda earthworm they found
on his propity! I ain't shittin' ya a minute! That's whut it's come
to in this country! And that's what they been doing to our law=20
enforcement! Why, my neighbor's nephew had been on his=20
job for forty years and was due a promotion. But ya know=20
what? He couldn't git it cause they'd filled their quota for
white promotions, so they went an give the job to a fifteen
year old... well, you know who they give it to! God damn=20
federal gummint! It's high time they went an did sumpin'
makes sense like give our lawmen the freedom to protect
us!
God Bless President Bush!
Jim Bob

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C17A51.525AB320

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#b8b8b8>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Today's New York Times reports that:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;Attorney General John Ashcroft is considering a plan =
to<BR>relax=20
restrictions on the F.B.I.'s spying on religious and<BR>political=20
organizations.&lt;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You betcha! Hell man, were at war! It's time to unleash</DIV>
<DIV>the FBI and CIA! They've been hamstrung for&nbsp;too long!</DIV>
<DIV>High time we relaxed them old restrictions that've prevented</DIV>
<DIV>them from investigating civil rights groups, anti-war groups,</DIV>
<DIV>and unpopular political and religious groups. Fucking Quakers</DIV>
<DIV>and Unitarians! It's time to shitcan them old rules and =
regulations</DIV>
<DIV>that have obstructed the patriotic planning and carrying out =
of</DIV>
<DIV>assassinations, false-flag terrist acts against queezy Americans, =
</DIV>
<DIV>and even dealing drugs to raise the money required to =
properly</DIV>
<DIV>arm some perfectly good dictators that we've gone to great</DIV>
<DIV>expense to install. More god damn rules and regulations than</DIV>
<DIV>a OSHA inspection! More god damn rules and regulations </DIV>
<DIV>than the EPA! Did you know, my neighbor wanted to mow</DIV>
<DIV>his yard the other day and the god damn EPA wouldn't let</DIV>
<DIV>him! Said he might kill a certain kinda earthworm they found</DIV>
<DIV>on his propity! I ain't shittin' ya a minute! That's whut it's =
come</DIV>
<DIV>to in this country! And that's what they been doing to our law =
</DIV>
<DIV>enforcement!&nbsp;Why, my neighbor's nephew had been on his </DIV>
<DIV>job for forty years and was due a promotion. But ya know </DIV>
<DIV>what? He couldn't git it cause they'd filled their quota for</DIV>
<DIV>white promotions, so they went an give the job to a fifteen</DIV>
<DIV>year old... well, you know who they give it to! God damn </DIV>
<DIV>federal gummint! It's high time they went an did sumpin'</DIV>
<DIV>makes sense like give our lawmen the freedom to protect</DIV>
<DIV>us!</DIV>
<DIV>God Bless President Bush!</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Bob<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C17A51.525AB320--